Friday, March 26, 2010

3/26/10 First Post - My name is Bella

My name is Bella and I am a Primal Pup! Actually, my full name is Bellisima but I am usually called Bella... or The Bell, or little honey, or bellabuddy, or even deerdog since some people think I might be half deer. Other people say I look like a fox so maybe I am a deerfoxdog. Kinda like manbearpig.
Anyway, I plan to have one of the important people in my life post what I am thinking since I cannot type so I have asked CW (chuckwagon) to type for me. Perhaps I will have TR (tharico) add some for me too.
I am the wild offspring of a wild dog. My mom was killed by a car in December of 2008 when I was about 3 months old. After it happened people kept chasing me everyday but for nearly 2 weeks I was able to avoid them even though I always returned to my mom's side. It even snowed while I was living on the streets but I survived. Eventually I was just so tired that I let TS (thesavior) bring me inside an put me in a crate that I called the den. He and his employees fed me and let me wander around their work spaces for a couple of weeks until the Christmas Holidays came that year. I went to stay with UD (unkadave) for three days and then I went to live with CW and TM. I have been with them ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment