Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today was the best day ever!

I knew it was going to be a great day when everyone slept late. Then CW woke up and she only drank one cup of stuff before we went out for an interval run/walk. We went outside the gates of the neighborhood since it was daylight outside. After that she got in the rainbox and then we went to pick up milk & meat outdoors and I got to see the candy corn lady again. She has come to stay overnight with me before and I know that she does not know how to say no to me! Then we came back home for lunch with TR and I got lots of treats. The whole family just hung out most of the day except when we all went to a couple of stores. We came home and they worked outside on the lawn for a while. CW kept giving me a fresh bone to eat that was loaded with meat but I really just wanted the spiced stuff that they had. Anyway, all three of us went for a long walk in the evening and then we went for a car ride over to MO's house. I didn't get to go to play in the backyard but at least MO came out to the car to give me kisses. Finally, we had dinner and I got an egg and some more meat and even got some ice cream to finish it all off. What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment